9:16 PM Dookudu Movie No comments
Business Man screening WITH ENGLISH SUB-TITLES at screens of bombay talkies(formerly jade cinema)
friday - Jan 20th : 8:45pm(18$) , 11:35pm(15$) saturday - Jan 21st : 5:45pm(18$) , 8:50pm(18$) , 11:45pm(15$) sunday - Jan 22nd : 12:15noon(15$) , 3:10pm(18$) , 6:05pm(18$)
monday - Jan 23rd : 3:50pm(18$) , 9:10(18$)
tuesday - Jan 24th : 12:30pm(15$) , 6:45pm(18$)
theater : screens pf bombay talkies(formerly jade cinema)
2nd floor, shaw towers, singapore - 189702
For more info & advance booking, contact
Prasad – 81850487 ( from 6:30 PM daily) Bombay Talkies - 62935717 ( from 11 AM - 6 PM)
Sri Rajyalakshmi Movies bagged complete Singapore theatrical rights for the most prestigious Universal Star Mahesh Babu’s and Ace director Puri Jagannadh’s Magnum Opus “THE BUSINESSMAN” which is slotted for Jan 13th 2012 release.
Prince is currently riding the crest of his latest industry hit Dookudu, having topped previous collections for a Telugu movie released in Overseas. Mahesh’s box office stamina in the overseas telugu film market has always been held in high esteem since he created it with Athadu and Expanded it with his Blockbuster Pokiri. Super Star Mahesh Babu is coming back as “The Businessman” directed by Puri Jagannadh for Sankranthi 2012. This deadly duo created history last time by shattering all box office records with Pokiri.
Sensuous Kajal is paired up with Prince for the first time and their chemistry is bound to be the cynosure of all eyes. “Guns don’t need agreements” is the tag line for this high voltage power packed action entertainer. Ace director Puri has termed this to be his dream project and the film is based on weapon trafficking in mafia. SS Thaman scores the music while Shyam K. Naidu is the cinematographer for this movie.
We are proud to be part of this prestigious project(this is our 4th mahesh movie - we started our distibution with Nijam followed by Khaleja,Dookudu) and our sincere thanks to each and everyone for their extended support.
For the more details and booking info, please contact us at
Prasad – 81850487
9:15 PM Dookudu Movie No comments
|The Businessman Movie - Germany Schedule|
|Date & Time||Place||Theater Details|
|13.01.2012 (Friday) |
19:00 - 22:00 CET
|Düsseldorf||UCI KINOWELT Düsseldorf |
Address: Hammerstr. 29-31,
Trains: From Düsseldorf Hbf, 708 Tram and 725 Bus (10 mins Journey)
|14.01.2012 (Saturday) |
11:30 - 14:30 CET
|Frankfurt||Cinepark Karben |
Address: Robert-Bosch-Str. 62
61184 KarbenTrains: From Frankfurt Hbf for every 30 mins S-Bahn is available and it's 25 mins journey in S-Bahn
|14.01.2012 (Saturday) |
12:00 - 15:00 CET
|Munich||Gabriel Filmtheater |
Address: Dachauer Straße 16
Trains: From Munich Hbf it's 4 mins walk
|14.01.2012 (Saturday) |
14:00 - 17:00 CET
|Kaiserslautern (Near to Mannheim and Karlsruhe)||UCI KINOWELT Kaiserslautern |
Address: Straßburger Allee 8,
Trains: 1) From Mannheim Hbf, for every 30 mins S-Bahn is available (1 hour Journey)
2) From Karlsruhe Hbf, for every 1 hour RE is available (1 hour 15 mins Journey)
|15.01.2012 (Sunday) |
11:30 - 14:30 CET
|Hamburg||UCI KINOWELT Hamburg Mundsburg |
Address: Hamburger Straße 1-15,
Trains: From Hamburg Hbf, for every 5 mins U-Bahn is available (7 mins Journey)
|15.01.2012 (Sunday) |
16:30 - 19:30 CET
|Berlin||UCI KINOWELT Berlin Friedrichshain |
Address: Landsberger Allee 52,
Trains: From Berlin Hbf, For every 10 mins S-Bhan is available (15 mins Journey)
Dhana bagged complete theatrical Germany rights for the most prestigious Super Star Mahesh Babu’s and Sensational director Puri Jagannadh’s venture “THE BUSINESSMAN” which is slotted for Jan 13th release.
Super Star Mahesh is currently riding the crest of his latest industry hit Dookudu, having topped previous collections for a Telugu movie released in Overseas. Mahesh’s box office stamina in the overseas telugu film market has always been held in high esteem since he created it with Athadu and Expanded it with his Blockbuster Pokiri. Super Star Mahesh Babu is coming back as “The Businessman” directed by Puri Jagannadh for Sankranthi 2012. This deadly duo created history last time by shattering all box office records with Pokiri. Later this Blockbuster movie has been remade in Tamil as “Pokkiri” and in Hindi as “Wanted”.
This is the first time in Tollywood's history that a Telugu film is released in abroad with subtitles.
Sensuous Kajal is paired up with handsome Mahesh for the first time and their chemistry is bound to be the cynosure of all eyes. “Guns don’t need agreements” is the tag line for this high voltage power packed action entertainer. Ace director Puri has termed this to be his dream project and the film is based on weapon trafficking in mafia. SS Thaman scores the music while Shyam K. Naidu is the cinematographer for this movie releasing all over the world on January 13th 2012.
I am really excited to be part of this prestigious project and our sincere thanks to VISSU ENTERTAINMENTS for giving this opportunity and their extended support.
For the show details and advance booking, please contact us at
9:06 PM Dookudu Movie 1 comment
Businessman Theme Song Lyrics:
Singers: Mahesh, Puri Jagannath, Chorus
Bhaag saale...Bhaag saale..Bhaag saale
saale bhaag..saale bhaag..saale bhaag
marigithe kutha kutha..thegabadi narukutha..
aadu ledu eedu ledu..jaga nahinre tere ko chal bey
thereko chal bey...chal bey..chal bey
bichana saddi chal bey..chal bey..chal bey
jaga jaga jagdame..jadavaka digadame
dandha naadi dhamki naadi aasa mera adda re chal bey
chal bey..chal bey..chal bey
maaroonga mein saale thu chal bey
chal bey..chal bey..chal bey
Bhaag saale...Bhaag saale..Bhaag saale
Idi na ilaka nathoti ettukoka
naa jolikochi gelikithe reguthadi kaaka
ye mera adda hain thu hat jaare saale
bhaag saale..bhaag saale..
pumbahaare Mumbaay..jaagu naade mumbaaay
Gurthupettuko...Neekante Thopevadu Ledikkada
Neekedanipisthe Adi Chey
Evadimaata vinoddu Manishi Maata Assalu Vinoddu
Nee Target 10 Miles Ithe Aim For The 11th Mile
KODTHE DIMMA THIRIGIPOVALI.. Challlll
11:04 AM Dookudu Movie No comments
3:55 AM Dookudu Movie No comments
How It All Started: -
Frankly speaking, I never thought I would be getting a chance to write all the songs of Business Man.I generally travel with Jagan garu during the pre-production. Simultaneously while he will be working on his scenes, we both sit together and chalk out a tune and the rough content for the songs. Similarly, I went to Mumbai along with Jagan garu when the initial music sittings have started for Business Man. Then, in last August, we have gone to Bangkok for next sittings. The First song what we started working for was the Item Song. During our discussions we thought the song should have some Revolutionary content. There was no tune or anything by that time and just gave him the rough concept how it would be like. I prepared around 20-25 points on this concept and showed him the next day. It started off like this and then I met him during the shooting at Mumbai. Jagan garu used to be busy with the shooting during the day time so we used to sit together at nights and discuss. Like this I have given the lyrics for the 2nd song and the 3rd song.The lyrics were finalized, Thaman has set the tunes for these three songs and I thought I am done with my job. That day after I went back to my hotel, I kept a message to Jagan garu asking him to give me a chance to write the lyrics for the rest of the songs too.I didn’t know whether I did a correct thing by sending him that message. After sending the message I was a little tensed, and didn’t know how he would react. But to my surprise Jagan garu immediately replied me that he has decided this long back that I would be doing a single card for this movie and asked me not to worry.The next 5 minutes were the happiest moments of my life. Although I wanted to write all the songs for this movie, I was not sure I had any chance. You never know Jagan garu might have some other ideas but ultimately I got the chance to make it a single card for such a prestigious movie.
After staying for 13 days in Mumbai and completing the composition of the 3 songs, I have travelled along with the crew to Goa where the next schedule was shot. I have travelled more than writing for this movie, this is the most I have travelled for any movie in my career. I was literally travelling with the crew where ever they were going. From Goa I went to Chennai for some voice mixing. I have also gone to RFC to meet Jagan garu and Mahesh during the last schedule. There it was decided that we are going to have one more song apart from the 5 which I have already written so far and that is going to be the Theme Song for Business Man. With this I have penned lyrics for all the 6 songs for this movie.I definitely take this as a privilege for getting an opportunity for giving a single card for a Superstar Mahesh’s movie and that too after the humungous success of Dookudu. I have turned down a lot of offers in the past 2-3 months when I was working for Business Man.I took this movie as a challenge and worked for it. I felt very happy when Jagan and Mahesh asked me about this.
1. Sri Ramudu laanti gunavanthudu.. soumyudu.. was the first song I have given for this movie. As I told you guys earlier this is an Item song aimed at today’s youth.It reflects the mindset of the present generation girls, like what kind of a husband they want and how they want their man to be. This generation girls really prefer a guy with the qualities of Sri Krishna than that of Sri Rama, that’s what this song is all about. I liked the concept of this song which carries the voice of the fast-gen girls. As I said it has some revolutionary touch to it which might not go well with chaandhasavadhulu, but the song reflects the society around you today. I am very much sure that this song will click with the youth and especially girls will love this song. Generally girls don’t prefer humming Item songs, but if you notice Ippatikina Naa Vayasu from Pokiri is a bigger hit with girls and even today you find a lot of them sing and dance to it. That happened because there was no vulgarity in that song and neither does this. I am sure that this song will get the same kind of response after it is released.
2. Pilla Chaavu.. This is a teasing song with a novel concept. Mahesh starts this song with the words “ Pilla Chaaavu..” when Kajal ignores and keeps him away at a particular point in the movie.The lyrics in this song are mainly to express the feelings of the hero. This song was shot in Goa.There are very nice expressions which I personally enjoyed while writing this song. The pallavi of this song starts like..
Nee andham railengine tho..naa manasunu thokkinchavu… Dhuppatlodhomai dhoori..naa nidhara chedagottav… I love antunte..chi kotti pothav… Oo pilla chaavu . pilla chaavu..pilla chaavu.. Tere liye pichekkipooye..nannitta vadhili poothava… Manchodney kadha ani nenu nachaledha… Oo pilla chaavu .. pilla chaavu..pilla chaavu.. mere liye oo soopu soodey..entantha koopam naamedha..
and the charanam goes..
Choopulney eraga vesi..chapalley pattesav.. Oorinchey vayyaram tho..udumalley chuttesav.. Navvey navvi..whiskey laa ekkesav.. Mancham vesi..dharjaga bhojunnav.. Naakuda theliyakunda..naa mansey kottesav.. Kabatti pilla entho mudhochav..
3. Mumbai.. This is like a Mumbai theme song with an emotional touch in the movie. It comes when the hero stands for the people of a small colony in Dharavi and saves them from a trouble. It starts with Marathi and Hindi lyrics like “Amch Mumbai apna..” and the charanam has Telugu lyrics. Although the song is meant to reflect the situation in Mumbai, if you remove the Mumbai word in the song it has a very neutral appeal and gives a kind of positive energy for everybody.That is what I aimed at while writing this song, to get that neutral feel. So I penned lyrics like
Rommeveristhey.. jeena hey.. thookey mudisthey..marnaa hey.. mumbaai… anni thegisthey..achaa hey.. kuncham jadisthey..kacha hey.. mumbaai…. evaditho..evadiki..padadhu leraa..eppuduuuu.. nilabadi..chal kalabadi..nuvu elukoo..ippuduuuu… bhayapaduthu..venakadugey vesthey..brathukey khel katham…
4. Saar Vasthara.. The tune for this song was finalized on the last day of shooting in Goa. This song has a romantic touch which suits Mahesh’s image in the youth. Thaman has given a wonderful tune and I had more pressure to pen equally good lyrics for the tune. I worked on 2-3 versions and showed them to Jagan and he liked them immediately. Then I asked him whether we had some more time for which he said we had a couple of days more. I requested him to give me another day’s time and then came up with this “Saar Vasthara..” concept. A girl friend inviting his boy friend saying “Saar Vasthara..” has a little naughty and romantic touch to it. I am very happy that the song came out very well and this is my favorite song in the album.
5. Chandhamama.. is the next song I wrote for the movie and this was also done in Goa. Chandhamama..Navve Chandhamaama.. Satyabhaama..nuvvuntey chaalu lemma.. The reason I used the name Satyabhama is to show the anger of the heroine in the song. This song is a very nice melody and has a love feel to it. It depicts the sincere love of a boy. This song has beautiful lines like Kannullo dhaachaney..kaneerai jaaripookey… I like the cute expressions I wrote in this song.
6. Theme song.. This song was decided after we came back to Hyderabad. Jagan garu told me I need to write the 6th song which is going to be the Theme song and sung by Mahesh. Mahesh says a few prominent dialogues from the movie in this song. This will be a background song in the movie. This song carries an emotion with the lines like Thalabadithey vadhalanu roy.. Marigithey kutha kutha..thegabadi narukutha.. This song comes at a very emotional scene in the movie. Mahesh has said excellent dialogues in between to elevate the emotion to much higher levels. One such is Gurthupettuko..neekantey thoopu evadu ledu ikkada…neeku edhi anipisthey adhi cheyyi..evvadi maata vinaku..manishi maata asalu vinaku.. And the song ends on a high note with Bhaag Saaale.. it’s a new kind of style we have tried in Businessman.
My Experience For Businessman:
Businessman has brought me very close to Thaman. Although I worked with him earlier, this movie was very special. We worked very closely for Businessman. I used to write the lyrics and send him and he used to set a tune for it. I worked with him right from discussion stages till he finalized the tunes. During Dookudu, Sreenu Vytla has asked me to go and personally supervise the recording of Dethadi song as he did not want to miss my slang and punch in the final output. Now I did this for all the six songs for Businessman. Puri Jagannadh is the man who made me a star writer. He is the main person behind what I am today. He convinced the big stars and they believed in Puri’s belief on me. I have started my journey along with Puri garu way back from Itlu Sravani Subrahmanyam and continuing it successfully till date. I don’t even remember how many movies I worked for him exactly. When you work for big heroes and especially with the one like Mahesh with that huge fan following and Superstar image, yes you get a little nervous. But Jagan knows how to get the best out me and takes utmost care in getting the required output. He is so good at describing the characters and relates you to the character so closely that you will forget those pressures of writing for big stars and everything and write just for the character he has designed. Mahesh has given a dinner party for all the unit members on the last day of the shoot and I was invited for that. This is the first time any star hero has invited me for a party and it will remain as an unforgettable day for me in my life. That is what makes Mahesh very special from all the other persons in the industry. Mahesh is a person who respects everybody equally and if you have such an attitude then success automatically follows you. You can see that too. Businessman has some extraordinary dialogues. As I have tweeted few months ago, if they launch a dialogue version book for Businessman I will be first person to buy that. Just imagine, being a writer myself I am so excited about the dialogues. I am sure people will love those once the movie is released. As Jagan told me the other day, these dialogues will definitely disturb the audience and make them think for some time. Mahesh has really elevated the power of those dialogues with his intensity. I have seen the 3rd trailer yesterday, it might be released on 22nd, and whenever it might be released you will see how people will love that trailer. Thaman has given a terrifc re-recording for the movie, I loved all the songs on screen, especially Saar Vasthara.. Pilla Chaav.. Chandhamama.. these three songs will be a visual feast once the movie is relased. Chandhamama is such a romantic song and for Mahesh this is the first time he is doing this kind of a song. Each song is designed in a scheme, Dinesh Master (Dhethadi fame) has composed for all the songs and he did a marvelous job. I have watched the movie very closely, Credit should be given to Mahesh for giving the dates at a stretch and to Puri for concentrating so much and completing the whole movie in just 74 days. Out of 74 days Mahesh worked for 65 days. Regarding the movie I can say only one thing, many movies become hits and many disappoint but there very few movies which have created History in Tollywood, Businessman will definitely be one among those. After watching the trailers and dialogues from the movie I had to confess to Jagan garu that I didn’t know I was working for such a huge film.
I personally like Maheshbabu a lot. He does his work and let it do the talking. In the present generation heroes he is the only one who can convey very big expression with a minimum of dialogues. There are lot of heroes who can say lengthy dialogues but this art is more difficult than doing that. If you watch Athadu, acting with your eyes and carrying the emotion is not an ordinary thing at all. I love Athadu and Pokiri so much that I don’t even remember how many times I have watched those movies. Mahesh is a unique hero with a terrific energy and it is always a privilege for anybody to work with him. If you add Puri’s energy to Mahesh's intensity you have seen what has happened earlier and will see that again soon.
- Bhaskarabhatla Ravikumar
- ► December (26)
- Listen Businessman Songs Online
- Businessman Audio Release Function Full Videos
- Businessman in Singapore
- Businessman in Germany
- Businessman Audio Songs Lyrics
- Puri Jagannath Comedy at Businessman Audio Functio...
- Businessman Theme Song Bhaag Saale Making Video
- Kajal Agarwal Stills From Businessman Movie
- How It All (Businessman) Started - Bhaskarabhatla
- ▼ Dec 22 (9)
- ► November (42)
- ► October (57)
- ► September (137)
- ► August (76)
- ► July (52)
- ► June (39)
- ► May (30)
- ▼ December (48)
- ► November (20)